Track Your Reading & Reading Challenges
Track your reading and participate in reading challenges with Beanstack!
(View our Reading Challenges past and present)
Create a Beanstack Account:
- Visit our Beanstack website. Click the “register” button if you need to create an account or click the “sign in” button to access your existing account.
- Alternatively, use the Beanstack Tracker App on your phone or other mobile device (apple | android) to create, sign in, and manage your account.
- Within one account, you can set up and manage reader profiles for all of your family members!
Register for Challenges Online:
- Go to beanstack.org
- Choose “Register an Individual or Family”.
- Follow the prompts to register yourself and/or any family members.
Register for Challenges with the App:
- Download the Beanstack Tracker app in your app store.
- Tap Get Started and select “Yup!” when asked if your library uses Beanstack.
- Type “Norwich Public Library.”
- Tap “Don’t have an account – sign-up”
- Choose a username and password
- Enter your name
- Follow the prompts to complete registration and add family readers.
Don’t do online?
Let us know by calling 802-649-1184 or emailing us at email@example.com. Staff can sign you up and provide you with a paper log for keeping track of your reading.
For more detailed instructions on signing up and using Beanstack online see “A Guide to Beanstack at NPL” (pdf).
Three good reasons to use the Beanstack app:
- Scan the books you are reading right into the app using the ISBN
- Use the app timer to keep track of reading time
- Families who read together can credit their book to all their Readers’ accounts with one easy click
To view a video about using the app – –Downloading & Using the Beanstack Tracker App made by our friends at the North Richland Hills Library