Spring Into Reading
Join us as we leave winter behind and start focusing on what’s growing all around us— including our curiosities. As the light is returning to our corner of the world, (and with it a renewed energy) now is a great time to dive into deep discovery. Step outside the familiar and check out something new. Grab a volume of poetry, gather a stack of graphic novels or pore over some gardening philosophy. Is there a new author you’ve been wanting to try? Or maybe you want to revisit your list of recommended books. Be sure to look through our book lists for some exciting suggestions on a variety of topics.
NPL has set a community goal of 15,000 collective minutes of spring reading. Register for this challenge and receive a DIY seed-starting kit!
Spring into Reading is sponsored by the Friends of Norwich Public Library and Honey Field Farm.
Log your Reading and Indulge a New Discovery
- Pre-register for the challenge. It is open for all ages!
- This challenge uses Logging Badges and Activity Badges.
- Click to log a book that you read. You can read as little as one, or as many as you like.
- You will earn a logging badge for every hour logged.
- Complete the challenge by reading 10 hours and earning one activity badge
All registrants will receive a Spring Seed Starting Kit. Additionally:
• All those who complete the challenge will receive a coupon to the Honey Field Farm stand
• One lucky winner will be chosen by raffle to receive a Green and Growing special prize!