Crafts, Events, Exhibitions, Kids, News
9th Annual Peeps Diorama Contest
This year’s theme is “Peeps Through Time” – submit April 4th-8th! Read on for all the contest info.
Important Dates: Submit from April 4th-April 8th / Display & Vote from April 10th-April 15th (online voting link to be posted here the morning of April 10th!)
Submission Information & Contest Rules
- One entry per person or group.
- Entry may be a diorama in a shoe or boot box, or a landscape (no box) – size not to exceed 14″ x 8″ (base).
- Your “Peeps Through Time” diorama must be based on time travel – create a scene with your Peeps in a particular year, decade, or era at any point in history (or the future!).
- All figures in the diorama must be Peeps or made of Peeps.
- Contest is open to all ages!
- Entries should be dropped off to the library during our open hours the week of Tuesday April 4th through Saturday April 8th.
- Entries must be submitted with an entry form (come to our Registration Station!), and be labeled with the name of the person/group.
- Entries will be on display around the Library for voting from Monday April 10th through Saturday April 15th. During this time, ballots will be available for voting both online AND in-person. Voting will be across three categories: Most Creative Use of Peeps, Most Original Interpretation of the Theme, and Overall Favorite.
- Votes will be tallied and prizewinners announced on Monday April 17th!
- Entries may remain on display until Thursday April 20th at 5:30 PM. Entries not picked up by that time will be swallowed into the space-time continuum 🙂
We can’t wait to see what you create! Happy designing!