Saturday, March 21
Sunday, March 22
NOTE: we’ve had a very high level of interest in this course, and while this particular session is full, we do hope to have another in the not-so-distant future!
American Red Cross Babysitter’s Training is fun and fast-paced with hands-on activities, exciting video, role-plays and lively discussions.
You’ll gain the confidence to make smart decisions and stay safe in any babysitting situation.
You’ll learn how to—
• Supervise children and infants.
• Perform basic child-care skills such as diapering and feeding.
• Choose safe, age-appropriate games and toys.
• Handle bedtime and discipline issues.
• Identify safety hazards and prevent injuries.
• Care for common injuries and emergencies such as choking, burns, cuts and bee stings.
• Communicate effectively with parents.
• Find and interview for babysitting jobs
Note: Training is restricted to youth ages 11-15. Training takes place on BOTH Saturday and Sunday.