The OneCard is a project of Upper Valley Vermont libraries to allow patrons to use their library card to borrow materials from any participating library.
Libraries like to share! OneCard gives participating libraries a chance to serve all our patrons better by providing a greater choice and availability of materials.
What do NPL patrons need to know to use OneCard?
- *Make sure your library card has a yellow “OneCard” sticker on it. (If not, just ask for one at the Circulation Desk.)
- *Bring your NPL card with you to a participating library.
- *Libraries have different lending policies. Be sure to ask the lending library if you have questions about loan periods or restrictions.
- *Return your materials to the library where you borrowed them.
- *Requests for ILL or holds should be made at NPL, which is your home library.
What do OneCard users from other libraries need to know about NPL?
The following business must be transacted at your home library:
NPL does not loan the following items to OneCard holders from other libraries:
- *Museum passes
- *Fitness equipment
Tip: You can limit your catalog search to OneCard libraries. Choose OneCard from the list of libraries you can search, located at the far right of the search bar near the “Go” button. OneCard appears near the very bottom, under “Groups.”
Ascutney (Weathersfield Proctor Library)
Bradford (Bradford Public Library)
Chelsea (Chelsea Public Library)
East Corinth (Blake Memorial Library)
Fairlee (Fairlee Public Library)
Groton (Groton Free Public Library)
Hartford (Hartford Library)
Hartland (Hartland Public Library)
Newbury (Tenney Memorial Library)
Norwich (Norwich Public Library)
Quechee (Quechee Library)
Wells River (Baldwin Memorial Library)
West Hartford (West Hartford Library)
Wilder (Wilder Library)
Windsor (Windsor Public Library)